Texas Skin & Vein
Spa Services in San Antonio, TX
Texas Skin & Vein
Spa Services We Offer
Texas Skin & Vein is committed to providing the best spa treatments for an improved, confident you. Browse our services and book your appointment today.
Only HydraFacial uses a unique patented Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate skin. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients such as peptides and antioxidants that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps. The spiral design of the HydroPeel tips used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. We currently offer two types of HydraFacials. Both treatments are perfect for all skin tones, skin types and recommend to be done on a monthly basis for optimal results.
- Signature HydraFacial: Considered a preventive treatment and our #1 spa service, this treatment is an excellent option for those looking for rejuvenation and deep hydration.
- Deluxe HydraFacial: This is considered a corrective treatment. It includes all the aspects of the Signature HydraFacial, but also includes your choice of booster (potent skincare serum) and LED Light Therapy to target specific concerns.
- Eye Perk: Brightens, soothes and refreshes your delicate outer eye area. This replenishing eye serum helps to target puffiness and fine lines. You take home this serum afterwards to continue to use its benefits to enhance and extend the treatment.
- Lip Perk: Moisturizing, plumping and gently exfoliating to smooth lips. Because our lips are especially prone to damage and dehydration, this perk contains revitalizing ingredients to leave your lips feeling instantly hydrated. You take home this serum afterwards and apply whenever your lips need a boost.
Recommended for all patients before booking any esthetic treatment. This is a comprehensive consultation that will give both you and our Aesthetician Nicole a deeper understanding of your skin. This will be the opportunity to go over your skincare questions, concerns, and goals. We will ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time as you will be given a Skin Consult Intake Form to complete. This form will have a variety of questions from your current skincare regimen to your daily lifestyle habits. During the consultation, you will be provided a personalized skincare regimen to follow, treatment options that will best suit your unique skincare needs and given advice on the best ways to maintain your results.
Personalized facials that are results oriented and tailored to meet your specific skincare concerns. Deep Cleanse, tone, steam, exfoliation, extractions and a customization of skincare tools based upon your skin type and skincare goals. These facials can be done all year round to maintain optimal skin health and is the perfect type of facial for those who are new to skincare treatments. We currently offer two types of customized facials.
- Signature Facial: Double cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions with steam, hydrating mask, moisturizer and SPF
- Purifying Facial: Double cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions with steam, LED, facial + hand massage, customized mask, serum, moisturizer and SPF
This procedure uses a medical grade scalpel to remove dead skin cells and vellus hair, also known as “peach fuzz”. These two things can contribute to making your skin look dull or uneven. Because this is a form of exfoliation, it removes any barriers which would stop your skincare from penetrating. This means your skincare products often work much more effectively afterwards. This is also a great treatment for those who enjoy wearing makeup for a smooth application.
A skin resurfacing procedure where a chemical solution is applied to the skin causing it to exfoliate. In some cases, this can cause peeling, revealing smoother and brighter skin. We have a variety of chemical peels with different ingredients and penetration depths to target specific skin concerns or multiple concerns at once. We do require that you book a Complimentary Skincare Consultation prior to booking a chemical peel appointment.
A minimally abrasive procedure that uses a special hand held applicator wand with an embellished diamond crusted tip to gently exfoliate, refresh and buff the top layer of skin. Typically used to treat dull skin, discoloration and rough texture. An alternative option for those wanting a physical exfoliation treatment.
This is a perm for your natural straight eyelashes to transform them to a curl. This perm can last between 4 – 6 weeks, based on your aftercare. This is a relatively low maintenance process that helps you see the full potential of your lashes. Lash lifts can help to enhance your eyes by making them look more awake giving you a youthful appearance.
The process of applying a semi-permanent dye to enhance the look of your natural brow. The dye attaches to the brow hairs themselves adding depth and dimension. It is recommended to book your eyebrow wax appointment the same day as your eyebrow tint appointment for the best results.
A form of hair removal that involves the use of heated wax to remove unwanted facial and body hair.
Make Your Appointment
Take Control of Your Condition
Call & Book An
Browse To Learn More About The
Symptoms We Treat